Cleaning process and test results of aqueous abrasive paste
The water-based grinding paste is mainly used for the lapping of metallographic and petrographic samples. Water-based grinding paste is made of diamond/(cubic boron nitride) CBN grinding paste is made of diamond/(cubic boron nitride) CBN micropowder and other raw materials. It is an ideal grinding paste for grinding and polishing, with good lubrication and cooling performance. Among them, diamond/(cubic boron nitride) CBN particles have high hardness and good grinding effect with uniform particle size. For the next processing operation of the workpiece, the grinding paste on the surface of the workpiece must be cleaned. The following is a process flow of cleaning and antirust of the workpiece by Ruisibo Chemical on the aqueous grinding paste of a certain unit:
The 1. process and operation method are as follows:
1.8% RSB-102 precision metal cleaning agent aqueous solution at room temperature manual shaking cleaning
2. 8% RSB-102 precision metal cleaning agent aqueous solution at room temperature manual shaking cleaning
3. 8% RSB-102 precision metal cleaning agent aqueous solution 60-70 degrees ultrasonic cleaning for 5 minutes
4. 0.5-1.0% RSB-606C tap water solution bubbling and rinsing at normal temperature (plus manual shaking)
5. 0.5-1.0% RSB-606 water-based rust inhibitor tap water solution bubbling and rinsing at normal temperature (plus manual shaking)
6.5% RSB-606C pure water solution 70 degrees for 3 minutes to prevent rust
7. Natural drying or 165 degrees hot air drying for 12 minutes
8. Final inspection.
2. test results:
1. The test found thatRSB-102 precision metal cleaning agentThe cleaning effect of water-based grinding paste is good and the speed is fast. More than 95% of the grinding paste can be cleaned by manual pre-washing.
2. After the expansion of ultrasonic cleaning and drying, there is no residue on the surface, the cleaning effect is good, and the user's cleaning requirements are met.
3. After ultrasonic cleaning and anti-rust treatment, it is directly dried naturally without drying, and the water volatilization speed is slow. If you need to quickly volatilize moisture, you need to use air drying or drying.